Sunday, August 26, 2007

Great day out


We spent the day in Capitola with some friends. It was sunny, breezy, and just plain lovely.

I know you feel like shooting me because I have the Jamie Oliver
repetitive-single-word-syndrome. His word: beautiful. Mine: lovely. I promise to read more books so as I provide a wider range of adjectives. For now, I can think of no other way to describe our day other than lovely.


The bf stayed till 11:30PM at the agency with me finishing up some work. Kisses to you. Despite that, we woke up earlier than usual to drive an hour south.
This license plate summed up all that was said in the car


Walk on the sand after breakfast at Zelda's


After reading this sign...


...I shouted, "Boy, don't go in the water! It's contaminated!"
He grinned and responded with an enthusiastic, "It's clean. I promise!"
It took quite a bit to resist joining in the fun


Terry in the sun


Terry and Borina


Borina said, "Look like you're in love" before snapping
I guess this is how dorks look when they're in love
Grin-ny


Lil' builder at work


The kids' masterpiece


The sun was scorching hot
and LOVELY :)


Catch of the day


Pretending I have a dog


Glen and Kelly


Hotdog


Lil' girl playing with a golden retriever named Buddy


Borina playing with Buddy


Buddy sniffing Terry


C, T and B


Having fun at Anthropologie in Santana Row


Borina making a statement


Borina making an even bolder statement


Borina struck again!
Later on while I was trying on an Anna Sui dress, they left the store with "CHRIS IS BIG" on the wooden tiles!


The bf and I picking "vintage" knobs for the home


The night ended with BBQ'd chicken wings and oysters. I'm now half burned like a black and white cookie from sitting in the sun/shade at the same time. Nice.

No comments: