Sunday, May 13, 2007

Yay! Yay! Yay!


Being sick all week has left me unproductive (all week). I couldn’t sleep every night due to what I later found out to be the Codeine in my cough meds which left me “wired” as the doctor explained. Needless to say, I was a zombie during the days. Not only was my tonsillitis taking forever to recover, I was plagued with ridiculous allergies. For a full week, I swallowed pills, drank disgusting Chinese meds, and moved only to lift my glass of water.

So what do I do this weekend once I got rid of the Codeine and 80% of the bug? Spring clean. I vacuumed the carpets, wiped the windows, scrubbed the floors, cleared the fridge, and decluttered the kitchen. To top it off, I also made porridge, barley and claypot mushroom chicken for the bf who is (now) sick. How great is that? This feeling of productivity has given me a major adrenaline rush. I’m going to bake.


Bobo’s arriving in 3 days. I’m really excited.


No comments: