Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Good things

I'm pulling a Martha and listing the things I like this month :)

  • David Koh of The Importance of Salt did an awesome writeup on Macarune recently. I really enjoy following his blog because he has a way with writing about food that makes it so engaging. This time round, I especially like how he picked up on Macarune macarons never tasting artificial. And because I pride myself in picking the freshest (and bestest!) ingredients for the stuff I bake, it's really nice to have someone tell the difference. Thanks David for the super article!

Image taken from The Importance of Salt

  • Yixiao of Some Like it Haute did a feature on Macarune too! Thanks Yixiao for your relentless support! Yixiao's a food blogger as well; always bubbly and sweet :) I recommend checking out her blog for places to go, pretty pictures and weekend highlights. Can't wait for our next date night together girl!
  • On a less exciting note, but exciting for dorks like me nevertheless, I passed the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) test yesterday! Yours truly is officially GA certified. Woohoo!
  • And finally, I'm whipping up a small Macarune surprise this month, so stay tuned...

4 comments:

David Koh said...

Thanks for the shout out Danielle. It was easy to tell the difference because it's quite a stark contrast to the macarons we get at the stores.

Can't wait till you bake them again!

Danielle Bumblebee said...

i can't wait to bake them again too! :)

maameemoomoo said...

i wanna try your macs danielle!!

Danielle Bumblebee said...

mmmm: will keep u in the loop next time i do a sale!