Monday, July 21, 2008

4 years of bliss

...and many more to come.


This is the first year the bf and I are spending our anniversary apart. Soon we'll be together. 3 weeks! The countdown's happening and the actual day, fervidly* anticipated.

I didn't realize as I typed the title of this post that I had done the exact same thing last year. It's true, this ride has been pretty damn blissful thus far. Sure we argue, punch walls and make up after. And even though our kids are probably going to be four-eyed and dorky as we both are, I'm happy. We're happy.


A little teaser from the bf. Wonder what it is


* I kid you not. I woke up at 3AM last night feverishly hot missing the bf's voice. Either SF's screwing me over with its odd weather, or I just miss him dearly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful picture!

Danielle Bumblebee said...

thanks abe.. it was taken at disneyworld :)