Thursday, May 22, 2008

The lovely and very funny Tina Fey

is making me deliriously happy with 30 Rock.

Few great lines:
"I thought you made love like an ugly girl: so present, so grateful." ~ Jack Donaghy
"Someday I'll have an office like this. To clean!" ~ kid from Knuckle Beach, "the worst neighborhood in NY"
"I couldn’t lie any more, sir.
Because everyone knows the weight of a lie makes your soul so heavy, you cannot rise up to heaven. And you don’t look good in jeans from behind." ~ Kenneth Parcell
"No onion rings! Ah! This place can eat my poo!" ~ Liz Lemon

Few great scenes:


You're not my dad!


Chocolate. Chocolate. Chocolate. Aack!


3-way call


It's been such a long week, I plan to spend the rest of it rejuvenating via the following tactics:
  1. Home cooking
  2. Daily gym sessions
  3. Theater solos
  4. Mini meetings with gfs
  5. Champagne
  6. Mani/pedi
  7. Louboutins

And of course, watching Season 2 of 30 rock from start to finish all over again

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

30 Rock ROCKS C*%&!