Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pleasant distractions


I've been waking up at 4AM every morning since the day I landed in SF. Hopefully this'll end tomorrow with the help of a whopping
sleeping pill load of carbs.

It's no surprise I've been missing home and the bf. Everyone's been really sweet and accommodating so I'm thankful -- Borina even took me to Costco when we met for dinner that night! Thanks dearie :)

With life throwing us curve balls from every angle, I've come to the conclusion that there's no point in moping. Life's just too short for that.

For the time being, it doesn't hurt to be distracted once in a while. I have dinner plans and some other mild indulgences lined up for the next few weeks. There's still stuff to unpack from the luggage and laundry to be done -- plus furniture to sell. SO much going on in a few short weeks.

Currently, can't get off my mind:

Keira Knightley's emerald dress from Atonement

No comments: