I found my current passport but not my old ones. And yes, they will matter. I'm sure they'll turn up soon enough. I shouldn't be dwelling because this kind of attitude just won't cut it for the new year.
Continued from yesterday:
- Swear off instant noodles
- Work with expert friend to set up the Macarune website
- Fix nose allergy symptoms
- Hit the gym at least twice a week
- Everything (always) in moderation
- Travel more outside of the country (both US and home)
- Stop dwelling on the smallest of things
- Learn to let go
- Avoid toxic friends at all cost
- Just be happy
I think number 10 sums it all up for the year. Number 7 and 8 should help.
2008 has already started with a few holes (albeit teeny) in my favorite Lacoste tee, the disappearing act of my old passports, and some other unfavorable events. But work starts again tomorrow, and I feel like it's my first day at school all over again.
With a brand new calendar adorned with light pink font over black and white photography, I shall start the year fresh.
Happy New Year everyone!