The new year is just minutes away.
Here I am, snuggled on my couch in a party frock waiting for my girlfriends to arrive. The apartment's been scrubbed clean, there are cookies baking in the oven (lemon ginger linzers and double choc chip), and a bottle of Veuve chilling in the fridge. After our lil' soiree, we'll head to an actual house party to do the countdown - cause that sure ain't happening at my place.
Like most other bloggers, I'm going to share with you my resolutions. I figured I can't quite cheat when the world's my witness:
- Swear off instant noodles
- Work with expert friend to set up the Macarune website
- Fix nose allergy symptoms
- Hit the gym at least twice a week
- Everything (always) in moderation
- Travel more outside of the country