Monday, August 13, 2007

Sonoma brunch with lovely company


SQ, mom, dad and I were touring the best restaurants and hotels in Florida via Tauck Tours when we met Alice and Ron. From Tampa, all the way down to Boca Raton we talked about Archie comic characters, food, food and food. SQ with her beaming 9-year-old face and me with my round steel-framed glasses. Since then, Alice and I have been penpals. 8 years later, we meet again in Sonoma.

This time with the bf.




After we left the hotel, the bf snuck some holes into a nearby putting green while I walked on the grass in bare feet, just to feel the softness between my toes. As the day went on, he played while I read and took pictures of worms on the ground. We tried to book dinner at Ad Hoc, Celadon and Auberge du Soleil - to no avail. So we went for the next best thing.

It really wasn't that good. But fast food's fast food right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bf makes a good 'kuli'. =D

Danielle Bumblebee said...

when u grow up, u'll have a kuli of ur own :)

Anonymous said...

just make it a rich kuli. that'll do nicely, thank you.