Sunday, April 29, 2007

Saturday (out)


It was a long day today, but we ended the night just right
with Southern fried chicken.
Yes. I really am ALL about food.


First stop of the day: 4th St. in Berkeley for Mexican
(Warned you didn't I?)


Chorizo w/ eggs and Taco Pescado (fish)
I realized today how I suck at ordering Mexican food.
Gimme a French menu & I'm cool, but Mexican?
I'm sorry, but I meant to get that other cheesy stuff
The bf had to correct my order 2x
*Sheepish


The rest of the day was spent outlet shopping to get "golf stuff"
We went to REI/Northface/Vacaville
and I ended up with 4 J.Crew tank tops in diff colors


The total number of ribbed tanks a bumblebee needs:
this + 6 more in the laundry + the 1 I was wearing
Diff colors, same colors, with ribbons, without, embellished, striped
I'm a tank whore





No comments: