...was another chance to throw a MVPS :)
Somehow all the flavors ended up starting with the letter C. I didn't even plan it! C for cranberry. C for coffee. C for cracking good fun! As usual, here's a list with notes on each macaron flavor:
- Caramel fleur de sel: Swirls of homemade buttery caramel rounds this flavor up nicely. And a dash of Spanish sea salt gives it the perfect kick. Sweet and salty. What's not to like?
- Coconut passion fruit: A new tropical flavor on our menu. While toasted coconut adds texture to the shells, the airy passion fruit buttercream melts in your mouth in contrast. I love playing with textures!
- Café avec Bailey’s: Another beverage-inspired flavor. Think a shot of Bailey's in your morning coffee. That's what this is. Just sweeter
- Cookies + cream: Need I say more? :)
- Cranberry white chocolate: Quite a crowd pleaser, just like the popular American cookie. The tart cranberry hidden within each piece offsets the milky sweet Valrhona white chocolate buttercream. This is a limited flavor that's dependent on my fast depleting supply of freeze-dried cranberries from the States
Thanks for coming everyone! I really appreciate how you most of you gave feedback almost instantly. Always love hearing from you :)
C for Chris? ♥