Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's too late

I've become one of those bloggers who post single YouTube videos which relatively means a lot more to me than it does to readers. And when I say something, I'm really saying nothing - even to myself.

So much went on last month, yet my mind's drawing a blank right now. I guess that's what happens when time just passes you by unsuspectingly. I could have sworn the bastard winked as he did, grinning because he knows I can only have him when he wants.

There's a lot to be grateful for this past month. Suen's work took her here and we managed to drag Mun out to paint the town red (how old am I?!!). Andrew Bird came to see his adoring fans at the Esplanade - weeeee! And this weekend, Ruby's coming from Jakarta with her beau.

My skin got better. My skin got worse. I'm 10lbs heavier and oddly, a wee bit happier. My bank account's picking up after last year's huge expenditures. Friends are making time to travel to my work so we can do lunch together. My macarons are behaving.

The bf and I are, well sticky :)

No comments: