Monday, April 13, 2009

Liberation


I feel massive relief from being rid of toxic allergens via good ol' Nasonex. Thanks for the prescription doctor!

Since we're on the topic, I thought I'd share a story a friend told us over lunch the other day. It was about a man who had terrible allergies throughout his twenties but never quite figured out what he was allergic to. For YEARS
he endured the physically and mentally agonizing effects the allergens had on him, only to find out much later that it was the cereal he ate every day. Funny how mankind has the ability to adapt to things like painful skin rashes or constricted nasal passages just because you experience it often enough. Best to get rid of them once and for all if you can - that's my advice.

2 comments:

veron said...

Allergies are usually gut related. Listen to your body! I realized I was allergic to soy milk ..not in a rash type of way but just getting congested. I will still drink it - just not as often.

Anonymous said...

what r u allergic to?