Sunday, March 15, 2009

Et voilà!


Just what I promised - the unveiling of a present from afar.

Are you ready?


Here it is! (Eeeeee!) Orla Kiely for Target's two-tier rack.
When I heard about Orla's little stint with Target, it didn't take me long to Google the news to death. AND when I saw this beauty, I immediately reached out to my shopaholic partner in crime from the States, dear SW, who did her magic and shipped it over within weeks



So beautiful with its retro fruit pattern and colors, I don't think I've ever been this excited over anything (not even if the word Chanel is written all over it)


SW even tossed in some matching kitchen towels for good measure. Thanks SO much darling! I can't wait to use these


Anyone up for tea?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

me!! :P

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous! :o)