Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Off to Sydney tomorrow


...for work and with some luck, a little bit of play


Each night as I sulk and seethe hunched over my laptop wallowing in despair over the downturns in my life, I can't help but be reminded of the bf's family and how their
vocabulary changed overnight to include words like electromyography, Rilutek, therapy, neurologists, mouth exercises, atrophy and feeding tube.

It's rather unfortunate.

And while I try to see that other perspective in life as I should, I sometimes find myself trapped in this chronically morose bubble of mine. Mommy dearest says I should let go and life will play out as it should. The dear bf simply asks "why let the small things bother you?" followed by ever-welcoming kisses. I guess that's where my learnings lie as a twenty-something in this world.

For a handful of reasons, I'm feeling blue today.

3 comments:

Trung said...

When I'm blue I think about my favorite football team and how dominate they have been this season against top-ranked defenses and how so close they are to winning their 2nd national championship in 3 three years. Maybe you can do the same? Do you have any favorite football teams??

Cheer up Bub!

Anonymous said...

or mabbe u shud come to terms w everything u stupid woman

Danielle Bumblebee said...

thanks trung :) u always know what to say to make a girl feel better..

vab: crazy :P