Wednesday, December 31, 2008

...and off to KL


We're back from Bangkok!

I have lotsa pictures of this gray yet colorful city
to share. Lovely as the trip was, the bf and I were unabashedly relieved to be back. Oh how we take fresh air and well-engineered highways for granted. Before I share those pics, here are some from my recent trip to Sydney as promised:


Agency rooftop. Pretty cool views of the Opera House from here. One can also see our company's name from a helicopter in the sky


Meeting Adrian and Matt before dinner. This was us before we ate half an animal


Cozy breakfast at Strangers with Candy with Adrian. The rain ruined our beach hopping plans but that's not to say we didn't squeeze in an hour before my flight home! Flying with sand in your toes is highly recommended


The most touristy picture taken on Oxford St with the "3 Saints angel"


Sass & Bide flagship store. Shopping was great with the AUD down


Adrian sending a message out to the girls


Homemade lamb curry and cricket match back at Anita's place. What was supposed to be a quiet night ended up being...


...this


I love spontaneity. We had jager bombs after jager bombs followed by pints of Hoegaarden. These guys rock


One of my favorite shot of the crew. CS skipped his flight to Penang the next day just to dance the night through. That's commitment to partying I'll say


Ramesh and me


I don't know what I was doing, but it probably merits discretion so shhh...


Kung Fu fighting (?)


Oysters at the fish market to cure a hangover. We're an adventurous bunch


Breakfast was followed by a walk on Coogee beach before hitting the airport


More pictures here> here> and here> I gotta start packing for KL now. Enjoy the New Year celebrations everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bangkok lovely? u were complainin bout the place...why do u like painting false impressions of joy for other ppl? mak is right, deep inside u're MESSED UP

more messed up than an ANGRY ASIAN

Danielle Bumblebee said...

lol.. i didn't complain.. u're imagining things crazy

oh, n tell mak to bring this up with me :P