Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I simply have no time


Lil' sis & me at the St. Regis although you won't be able to tell because these close-up shots are what we're most capable of.


I stopped wearing foundation due to the long weather - hence the paleness. Bleh


Something more noteworthy: Facebook has really ruined my blogging habits. It's so much easier to "poke" someone rather than send a lengthy text or post pictures as opposed to talking through them. I promise that no matter how low traffic is on this site, I will continue to pull through. Just let me get used to long working hours and 6 hours of sleep/night deal. I'm getting there. I swear. Meanwhile, I'll see you on Facebook!

2 comments:

Petrina said...

Welcome to working in Asia - minimum 12-14 hours a day at work and less than 6 hours of sleep a night!

Take care!!

Danielle Bumblebee said...

i'm still learning to get used to it.. so not easy :(