- Getting kicked out of the dry cleaner's
- Watching a band you didn't know
- Loving vodka like it's water
- Being called shallow and lovely at the same time (I am SO not shallow you-know-who-you-are!)
- Walking through the Stockton tunnel at 12:30 in the AM
- Greeting beaming late night workers on their way home
- Spending Saturday night with Hulu
- Allowing yourself to be lectured/advised on something you didn't quite care about
- Making lychee martinis on a whim
- Saving $3 on bus fare walking downtown, and making an impulsive purchase 400 times that
That sums up my week.
I do so wish Livie or Wendy (even the bf!) were here to shop with, cause it starts to get old without company.