Thursday, November 8, 2007

It's been a hard day's night...

...and I've been working like a dog.

I don't know how the Beatle's had the nerve to come up with lyrics like that when all the band did was tour, play and fool around with groupies. I, on the other hand have really been feeling these lyrics. Hard. It's been so bad, I'm suffering from ALL the dreaded office job syndromes:

Deteriorating eyesight. Check.
Hunched shoulders. Check.
Irregular meal times. Check.
Weight gain. Check.
Inexplainable levels of angst. Check.

Arrrgh!!! And for what I ask? Career growth I suppose. Can't complain. You can only imagine how relieved I am every night to come home to a guitar-strumming boyfriend and a good book (I'm reading Harry Potter again. Yes, it's embarrassing but no less stylish than my Chanel table top book with the same level of adrenaline rush).

There'll be limited blogging during these grueling times - FYI.

No comments: