Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm nothing but excuses

It’s obvious I haven’t been paying much attention to this blog recently. After all, a few pictures and one-liners don’t make a good story. But I want you to know that I really do have reasons to justify this sudden negligence. Simply put, I:

  1. …have been busy at work
  2. …have been recovering from being stupidly sick
  3. …am part of a gym
  4. …have actually been going to the gym
  5. …have been reading up on more work at home
  6. …have been laying off my camera (for the most part)
  7. And finally, I’ve been cramming more activities into my weeknights cause it beats staring fixated at my laptop(s) 24/7

With all that, I can't help but slack off. So this entry, like my most recent ones, will be nothing but (random) pics and one-liners. I love being random. It's so 2003.


Goodies from my trip to Miette
4/9

Buttermilk Panna Cotta
Chocolate cupcake
with coffee buttercream frosting

Crispy peking duck at Great China
4/2

Me and my duck
Comic store visit
3/28
Great selection
Too bad they didn't have Buster

No comments: