Wednesday, March 7, 2007

My mustard yellow...


I got this jacket from MNG while I was home. It’s (English) mustard yellow with cool knit collars. If you look at it closely, it really doesn’t have most features of a real bomber jacket but I still adore it. I love that it’s thin enough for SF weather, I love that it cuts off right below my elbows, and I love that it stands out simply because of its color. Odd and alone on the rack amongst prettier/daintier pieces, I don’t think this jacket would’ve been picked up by anyone else but me (I could be wrong, but I do tend to prefer puppies from the pound). Upon my inspection of the discovered, mommy dearest asked candidly, “Are you sure this will flatter your already yellow skin?” I sure hope so mom. I spent a total of 9 hours in this today, and I hope no one mistook me for a banana.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jen! nice blog :)

Danielle Bumblebee said...

thanks! it's nonsense i take pride on :)